Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fun Facts: Bridesmaid - Laurel


Laurel and I have not always seen eye to eye, mostly because I'm taller than her. Even though we have had our differences in the past, I am genuinely happy to have my wonderful sister as a part of our special day!

Fun facts about Laurel:
-Laurel majored in recreational therapy at UNH.
-Laurel has just (as of Oct. 2009) completed an internship in Colorado during which she worked with groups of people with disabilities on outward-bound like trips.
-Laurel once dropped a pitchfork on her foot while wearing flip-flops.
-Our dad used to refer to Laurel as “Henry.” My mom asked him to stop after Laur started to beleive it was her real name.
-Laurel used to have the best bowl-shaped haircut a girl could ever wish for.
-Laurel calls our mom “Karen,” even though her real name is “Mom.”
-Laurel loves cowboy stuff, like tractors, boots and goat-ropin’ music.
-Laurel played a lot of sports growing up, including soccer, basketball and hockey.
-There was a cow in the road.
-Laurel once chipped my tooth by jumping on my back when I was brushing my teeth. Take a close look; you can still see the bonding line. I looked like Jim Carey in Dumb and Dumber.
-We used to fight… ALL THE TIME.
-Laurel was obsessed with Vin Diesel for a long time. We think it was because of his man-boobs.
-Laurel beat up my friend Tim after he bet her that she couldn’t. He was wrong.
-Laurel loves working with kids.
-Laurel hates the color pink. Get over it, you’re a girl.
-Laurel refused my friend Matthew’s request to go to prom with him, more than once.
-Laurel once ripped the oil-tank off of the barn with the plow when asked to move the truck.


Bottom-line: Laurel is a thoughtful, caring sister who takes crap from no-one, has a great sense of humor and is always there when you need her. We can’t wait for her be part of our wedding!

0 comments:

Post a Comment